Lay’s Introduces New American Restaurant-inspired Potato Chip Flavors
Lay’s recently introduced a range of ‘New American Restaurant-Inspired Potato Chip Flavors’. The newly launched chips replicate the flavors of iconic dishes from beloved American restaurants and are limited edition product.
The lineup includes the following five flavors:
– Lay’s Kettle Cooked New York Style Pizza inspired by Grimaldi’s in New York City
– Lay’s Nashville Hot Chicken inspired by Party Fowl in Nashville
– Lay’s Philly Cheesesteak inspired by Geno’s Steaks in Philadelphia
– Lay’s Wavy Carnitas Street Taco inspired by El Torito in Los Angeles
– Lay’s Chile Relleno inspired by Cocina Azul in Albuquerque (available exclusively at WalMart and 7-Eleven)
The new limited-time flavors are rolling out to retailers nationwide starting this week.